Duration of Study
The study of MBBS program lasts 6 years in all and is composed of two periods. The first period of teaching and clinical medicine lasts 5 years and the last year is for the students’ clinical internship.
The Key Courses
The key courses which will be instructed in the first period of 5 years include:
Histology and Embryology
Obstetrics and Gynecology
To produce quality medical graduates who are competent to undertake the responsibilities as a medical professional of first contact and are competent by knowledge, skills and attitude to cater to the preventive, promote, curative and rehabilitative needs of patients in particular and people at large.
Why study in USC:
1. Recognized by WHO, CMC, CSC and Approved by PMDC.
2. MBBS & BDS Programs 5 years of study and one year Internship.
3. Internship in student’s home country or
4. Authorized by China Ministry of Education to enroll international students.
5. Eligible to appear USMLE, PLAB, PMDC, MCI, and other SCREENING TEST, etc.
6. Syllabus entirely based on International standard, teach in English.
7. Government owned, top in china for Medical International studies and highly reputed worldwide.
8. 3 In-house hospitals.
9. Multinational student’s body with American, Canadian, Pakistani, Indian, African, Australian, Japanese, Korean, Saudi Arabians, Ghana, Yamane and South Asian & EU students.
10. Located in the famous international city-Hengyang, one of top most vigor cities in china, and located in
Sports Ground & other Facilities:
The college provides in-campus hostel to the international students.Two persons share a room with air conditioner, attached bathroom, color TV, telephone, bed with required amenities and furniture, drinking water machine, internet access, public laundry and kitchen,
Note: Students are required to pay the electricity and water they used.
Please note that beside tuition and hostel fee, the students must have to pay other nominal fees as describe below:
1) Application Processing fee: USD$120 (2) JW202 visa issuance fee: $200
(3) Medical check up: up to 600 RMB 4) Medical insurance: Upto 600 RMB per year (6) Residence permit: 800 RMB 1st Year